ITALIAN STANDARD is the series composed of our best Made in Italy cables and high-end Made In China connectors, in order to combine the historical, great quality of our cables with the reliability of new very robust connectors, with metal skin-tops and golden pins with a modern and avant-garde design.
JR 6 instrument cables have a conductor cross-section of 0.22 mm² and 7 0.20 mm AWG 22 red copper leaflets.
The 6 mm PVC sheath is of high quality and Quik Lok has chosen for its Italian Standard cables a Shore hardness of 65 that guarantees the best compromise between flexibility and hardness in order to facilitate the winding of the cable, avoid tangles and guarantee resistance and durability over time.
The combination of this high quality cable and carefully selected connectors allows each musician to make connections to their guitar, bass or keyboard in order to always guarantee sound fidelity and ease of use by respecting and returning to listening all the timbre and dynamic peculiarities of their instrument both during the recordings and the study at home as well as in live performances.
JR cable specifications for musical instruments of the Quik Lok series ITALIAN STANDARD
Cable: Quik Lok CS/535
Connectors: Mono 6.3 Jack (G/10) <-> Mono Jack 6.3 (G/10)
Length: 6 mt
The range of cables for musical instruments Quik Lok SERIES ITALIAN STANDARD consists of the following models:
- Quik Lok ITST/JJ Cable Jack Mono 6.3 <-> Jack Mono 6.3
- Quik Lok ITST/JR Cable Jack Mono 6.3 <-> Jack Mono 6.3 Angled 90°
- Quik Lok ITST/2JR Cable Jack Mono 6.3 Angled 90° <-> Jack Mono 6.3 Angled 90°
- Quik Lok ITST/JS Cable Stereo Jack 6.3 <-> Stereo Jack 6.3
- Quik Lok ITST/KEY cable 2 x Mono Jack 6.3 <-> 2 x Mono Jack 6.3
The Quik Lok ITALIAN STANDARD (ITST) Series comprises:
- INSTRUMENT CABLES assembled with Quik Lok CS/535 cable and two variants of G series Jack connectors
- MICROPHONE CABLES assembled with Quik Lok CM/995 cable and two variants of XLR connectors and G series Stereo Jack
- ADAPTER CABLES assembled with Quik Lok CM/840 cable and Jack, Jack 3.5 and RCA M G series connectors
-DMX CABLES assembled with Quik Lok CM/825 cable
- POWER CABLES assembled with Quik Lok CA/820 (2x1.5) and Quik Lok CA/830 (2x2.5) cables
-MIDI CABLES assembled with Quik Lok CM/900 cable